Thursday, December 24, 2015

New calendars at long last!

Merry Christmas to you all!  We are three days and less out from the big day and I am interspersing my cleaning and tidying with gift wrapping and thinking about upcoming classes and workshops.  Finally I have things lined up just right.

My husband's gift to me this year was a shopping trip at a local yarn shop.  My daughter in law went with me.  I picked up a lot of lovely natural fibers.  My personal preference is for natural fibers, due to allergies to synthetics.  My daughter in law also got some nice things.  She has plans for accessories to keep her warm at work and to gift.  We also got some nice patterns for baby and small people wear.  Babies crop up now and again in life.  Plus I have 2 granddaughters who, in spite of living in a very warm state, enjoy their knit and crochet items.

I'm going to start to offer day classes at the Lebanon library.  Class will end just about the time kids get out of the middle school.  I'm hoping this works for some of you.  In an effort to help you see your schedule when booking classes, I'm changing the way I do my layout.  I'm posting calendars.


No comments:

Post a Comment