Thursday, February 23, 2017

A year of stitches

Sadly I will have to revise my year of stitches for knitting and crocheting.  I severely over estimated the time available to me.  I will do a stitch a week from here on out.   The reasons are short but enormous.  Weddings are in my near future.  Babies are in my present.  Classes are on-going.

I had asked my sister who is one of a few brides for this year if she wanted a shawl for her wedding.  I may have dodged a bullet when she said no.  I thought it would be nice to do, but it's doubtful I could have done it for her and her matron of honor (me) without serious crazy making.  Had she said yes, I would have done my very best for her.  She declared the weather to be too hot for the need at the time of the wedding.  She might be right. 

I had a couple of patterns to steer her to, if she had said yes.  These were my choices.  Colors would have been ivory and a light blue.








No comments:

Post a Comment