Sunday, April 15, 2018

My first fiber festival

I went to a local fiber festival. There were few if any classes but that wasn't my primary reason for going.  I wanted a taste of the experience. The festival was the Allentown fiber festival.  I went with a sister in law and we met up with a friend of mine there.

First thing I should have considered was travel.  This was an easy drive for us.  Unexpected road construction worked against us for arriving at our anticipated time.  All in all not terrible. 

Once we arrived and met up with the rest of our party, the real fun started.  Catching up is always great with friends you don't get to see often.  There were outside vendors.  Some were in open canopies. They were pretty smart. There were quite a few in the closed sided tent provided.  That was stifling in the heat.  But a lot of very interesting things were there.

No comments:

Post a Comment