Sunday, May 6, 2018

Knit/Crochet and Bullet Journal Lists

Bullet Journals.  This is a new way to say what I saw my mom doing every day when I was young.  Meals were planned. Grocery shopping done.  Dates and days of recycling pick up and other upcoming events that she didn't want to forget.  After a while it went to a calendar and the tablet.  One difference was that once the tablet was full or the day had a line through each chore, it got tossed.  Bullet journals today get kept, those lists didn't.  Another difference there was no drawing in it, no doodling either.  I'm a great list maker.  Sadly I'm really great at losing them too.  Cue a notebook rather than a slip of paper.


I have decided to offer a few of my lists as ideas for you:

  • A list of fibers to try that are new to you

  • A list of techniques to try that are new to you.

  • A list of UFOs and the location of each and maybe the progress of each.

  • A list of patterns to try.  Bonus if you have at least a few kitted up.

  • A list of new dyers or spinners to try.

  • A list of fiber festivals to attend

  • A list of teachers to take classes from

These are a few ideas to get you started.  

No comments:

Post a Comment