Friday, February 10, 2012

A Sale and a small crisis

Computers are a wonderful thing when the work.  Computers can cause heartache and headaches when they don't.  I come to you today from the local library.  Our computer has died again.  The motherboard and possibly USB ports need replacing.  This is the second Dell in less than two years for us.  This is the small crisis. 

Better news!!  The Discover Knit and Crochet classes are going on sale for 25% off on the first Saturday of March.  Sale price is $18.50. 

I don't have anything that I can use to post pictures of the Filet Crochet project I designed for the end of February.  The finished object is a purse and is at Michaels on my storyboard.  It's a square bottomed purse and the filet lace goes around the sides.  It is a cinch top.

I'm also having a demo on Saturday, February 11, from 11 am to 1 pm.  It will also be a joining party for all the blocks we have from the Warm Up America collection.  Come on out and help.  Many hands make light work.

No comments:

Post a Comment