Wednesday, August 15, 2012

New Classes being added to the calendar

New classes are being added to the existing calendar of yarnie goodness!!!  Schedules will be available with the updated classes at all classes, demonstrations, yarn nights and other events.

I am adding these classes due to requests!

Discover Time to Knit/Crochet - Novelty Yarns  September 15, 9 - 11:30am.  I will be showcasing 5 different novelty yarns and how to use them and patterns for completing the sample projects.

Discover Time to Crochet - Afghan Stitches  September 29, 9 - 11:30 am.  I will be featuring ripple stitches, granny stitch variations, and mile a minute.  Patterns will be available both written and charted.

Discover Time to Knit - Loom Knitting  9 - 11:30 am  Don't want to learn to knit with needles?  Can't knit due to health issues such as arthritis?  Just want to learn a new way to knit??  I show you how to use a loom to knit flat panels and in the round.  

I am also listing my demonstrations that I know of to the end of the year.  I will update this as new things crop up.  I can answer simple questions about yarn, tools, and patterns during these times.

September 22  11 - 1                                              November 3    11 - 1
October 13      1 - 3                                                December 8    11 - 1


Second Friday of October (October 12)
I Love Yarn Day
I will be in from 430 - 530 for I love Yarn day.  Come Check out some of the neat things being done with yarn!

Warm Up America
 will be kicking off in the beginning of November and information will follow.  All afghans created will be donated locally to Lebanon Rescue Mission/Agape House, Lebanon's homeless shelters.  

I also want to include these Yarn Nights:
September 22     1:30 - 3:30 pm
October 16         6 - 8 pm
October 30         6 - 8 pm
November 27     6 - 8 pm
December 1       11 - 1

During Yarn Night, I will be available to answer simple questions about patterns you may have, questions about yarns, etc.  I will have yarn as well as hooks and needles for use during these times for anyone who wants to help with making blocks for Warm Up America afghans.  Come on out and sit and stitch with me.




No comments:

Post a Comment