Monday, May 11, 2015

Happy Mother's day

I realize that yesterday was Mother's day.  A belated Happy Mother's day to all the moms out there.

I was treated to supper out at one of our favorite restaurants and a car washing.  Mostly a really good day.  I spent my morning selling carnations at my church and that got me thinking about an article I saw recently.  I didn't get to read the whole thing but the idea of it was that a pair of teen girls crochet corsages each year.  I didn't get to the part that says what these are for.

I know there are a few flower books on the market.  I know lion brand has a bunch of flower patterns also.  Perhaps  next year I will knit or crochet a corsage.  Maybe for myself, maybe for my mother in law,and definitely in favorite flower s and colors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment