Wednesday, July 19, 2017

A Year of Stitches will resume

Hi all,

Yes I'm going to be continuing with this project.  All my good intentions were derailed by a wedding, a vacation and a church carnival.  The bride was beautiful once she was through the ceremony.  The vacation was relaxing.  The carnival was exhausting.  Behind the scenes for these events has had me running in 20 directions at once.

Now I'm done with them.  I'm working on the posts and hopefully swatches for each.  I found the shopping bag I stored all the materials for this project in a recent clean up. 

A bunch of charted stitch patterns will be coming our way.  I love me a good chart.  In looking at the crochet charts from around the world, all the symbols are mostly the same.  But the same can't be said for the knitting charts.  A post will be following to help explain the symbols.

Enjoy your summer if you are in the northern hemisphere.  Enjoy your winter in the southern.  Seasonal changes are coming....maybe....

No comments:

Post a Comment