Tuesday, September 4, 2018

In the News

Have you seen this???  This is an amazing work of love. Here is a link to the original story. Some people scoff at the lowly home knitting machine.  No, they are not for everything. They generally don't do some things great but they do other things great.   This shows that with enough time and patience monumental things are possible.

This woman has a lot more body confidence than most of us.   Would you wear it?   Would you make modifications?   I'd like to make it but acknowledge it would have to be lined or have a shirt and leggings worn with it for me. I'd also change the color.

Here's a group of stitches dedicated to the short term needs.  The group does things in the UK. Check out their charity choices.

Weather.  It's all around us everyday,  all day. There's a quip in quite a few locales about how if you don't like the weather at that time,  wait 5 minutes,  it'll change.  Here is a new term in weather, crochet.  I never knew. Did you? 


I like this one much better. Pictured is my weather report.  It's too stinkin' hot, so crochet and knit small things using cool fibers such as cotton and linen, or this Red Heart scrubby yarn. Most of my summer has been raining. Then mid August it went hot,  Hot,  HOT.  

No comments:

Post a Comment