Thursday, November 15, 2012

December Class Schedule



I know we are all getting ready for the feast of Thanksgiving.  I know that we have much to be thankful for here in my home, my sister getting a job, our son getting into the Air Force, our son's fiancee, Brie, our other son gaining his own home,  our continuing to have jobs in this economy, more importantly our health and love of family and friends.  

Here is the calendar of classes for December.  Please note that there will only be classes the first two weeks of the month.  If there is something that you will need help with, come in when I have a yarn event scheduled and I will see what I can do to help or contact me and we can set up a special class.  Some things are a quick fix.  Others are not.


December Calendar of Classes



December 2012
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
Discover Single Crochet
Discover Baby Crochet – Baby Rattle
Discover Knit
Discover Baby Knit – Kimono Sweater
11 – 1 demo
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Discover Tall Stitches
Discover Texture Stitches
Discover Purl
Discover Pattern Stitches
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
 I will be on vacation
 until the first Monday of 
 January.
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Christmas
30
31
New Year’s Eve


Keep checking the next few days for January’s calendar of classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment