Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

From my family to yours, Happy Thanksgiving.

As Peppermint Patty and company learned on the annual favorite, 

‘A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving’, it's not what you eat or where you eat.  The important part is with whom you are eating.  I hope you are as lucky as I am to be with loved ones for the holiday and in a safe and warm environment.  

For those of you who have to travel to be with family and friends, please stay safe.   For those of you who will be going to the sales on Friday, be even more careful.  I will not be among the shoppers.  I will be home starting Christmas decorating and working on Christmas presents.  IF, and this is a big if, the computer remains on friendly terms with me, I will be posting pictures that have been neglected for far too long.  If the computer decides to take a vacation, pictures will have to wait.  This is part of the reason why none have been posted.





No comments:

Post a Comment