Sunday, March 16, 2014

Arm Knitting -- It's What's New and Exciting

Today was the social event at Michaels for Arm Knitting.  I talked to a lot of people and even had two people complete a five foot long scarf each from the demo.  This mother daughter duo has it altogether and they are ready for whatever the weather forecast has in store for us tonight.  I don't want to know what it is.  They did their scarves in Cozy Wool with an awesome royal blue for the daughter and nice bright red for mom.

Sadly, I was so busy talking to people I got no pictures.  I'm not surprised by this though.  I tend to talk a lot when I really like something.

Classes for those who missed today's event can be registered at Michaels either in person or online.  I have three classes scheduled for March 29, April 12, April 26.  These are Saturdays and the classes are from 10 AM to 11 AM.  The cost is only $10 for the hour.  Patterns, instructions and hints and tips come your way in class.  As with all the classes, when you sign up, you will receive a syllabus with a list of supplies needed for the class and a bar code at the bottom for 10% off class supplies. 

What can you do with arm knitting???  All kinds of things.  Start with cowls or scarves, move up to shawls and bags (definitely not for small items) or even afghans.  Can a project be completed in an hour?  Yes it can.

Please note that the classes I teach are at the Lebanon, PA store.  Other stores have different class calendars.  I hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment