Sunday, August 19, 2018

Update to the Masters

I know it's been a very long time since this has been mentioned.  Let me recap.   I applied for the CGoA Master Crochet level 1.  This required a bunch of written questions and answers.   This required upwards of four dozen swatches.

I revised my responses a few times until I was happy with what I had. I wavered between a short answer and writing books.   In the end,  I tried to keep it succinct, short enough to be readable but long enough for details.

My swatches used more than a 7 oz skein.   I had to buy a second.  The rules are specific that all must be single color unless specified. 

Once the family emergency and church festival were over and life was drifting back to a more normal pace,  I sent my portfolio to my designated evaluate.   Now I wait.  I can only hope that the mailing of my portfolio didn't cause the swatches to malformed.   There is no blocking so I don't have to worry about that.  I know blocking can come undone in transit.

No comments:

Post a Comment