Thursday, September 19, 2013

Happy Birthday Lion Brand!!!

Happy Birthday Lion Brand!

To celebrate, Michaels will be hosting birthday parties on Sunday September 22 between 2 and 4 pm.  Come on out and see me in the Lebanon store.  Yes, I do have a Warm Up America Joining Party scheduled for 2 - 5 pm this day but I will be in the same area to do both.  Come on out to help with this also.

Lion Brand will be giving away bonbons!  Unlike my husband, I'm sure you know and understand that these bonbons are mini skeins of yarn and not food.  The first 25 people will get a free bonbon.  I will have hooks available for anyone who wants to sit and stitch with me with this new yarn.  These minis are just right when you only need a little bit of a color and don't have it.

Check these out!
Brights
    

Pastels

Beach

Nature

Party

Celebrate
  
Crayons
 Some of the featured patterns on the Lion Brand website for the bonbons.



No comments:

Post a Comment