Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to you all!

I've tried sending this numerous times from my phone.  It won't for some reason.  So I will retype it and get it published.

Do you make resolutions?  Do you try to live by a theme for the year?  Or do you set goals?  Or do you try to be the best you can be?

I gave up on resolutions.  I try to be my best day in and day out.  Sometimes I'm good.  Sometimes not so much.  I also set goals to meet for short term and long term.

A few of my goals include
     1)  Finish WIPs.  How many get done are dependent on how many are going now and how many new things I start.
     2)  Learning new stitch patterns and techniques.  To learn is to keep the brain sharp.
     3)  Put more classes on line.
     4)  Designing some great new patterns.  I have some interesting things in the works.
     5)  Trying at least one new recipe or food each month.  I started this one early.  I tried a trifle recipe for Christmas day.  I used fruitcake crumbs from failed baking and pudding and rum.  I may have been a little too heavy handed with the rum.

Share a goal or resolution below.

No comments:

Post a Comment