Monday, January 1, 2018

A year of stitches 2018 and other updates

Yes! I'm doing it again.  It's been a lot of fun in 2017.  We will be exploring laces, cables, colorwork,  texture.  More importantly,  we explore ideas for using the swatches we make.

My goal for this year's year in stitches series is one a week.  One post a week will be a stitch either written or charted for knit and crochet. One post each month will be ideas for using the swatches we make.   I'm unsure at this point if these will be ideas or actual patterns.

I will also give updates on my progress with level 1 of master crochet program.  As of Halloween 2017, I had the written answers done and about a dozen of the swatches.   It's been decided,  I have to redo some of my written work.   I have to check swatches and finish those needing to be done.


No comments:

Post a Comment